Hi Kamal,

For the three points
> 3. What is the difference between high no. of task managers vs high no.
of task slots (with low no. of task managers)?

I think this is mainly limited by the JVM's efficiency in managing memory.
When we use Flink Session cluster as olap engine, we found that when the
memory of a single TM exceeds specified threshold such as 50g or 100g,
performance may fall back due to GC and other issues. We currently do not
have time to pinpoint the specific reason. So from this perspective, I
think memory limits the number of computing tasks per TM and the number of
tasks per TM also limits the number of slots.

Best,
Shammon FY