Hi Flinkers,

I am fairly new to the flink ecosystem, and currently exploring flink SQL
gateway. I have the following questions if someone has experience can throw
some light.

1)  Anyone using Flink SQL gateway to production to run workloads ? If yes,
how is it being used exactly in production?

Also, if we use SQL gateway then the client can be very thin and can run
SQL queries without worrying about connector dependencies if all those
dependencies are present in the gateway ?

2) I could connect zeppelin to flink job manager via setting ( FLIINK_HOME,
REMOTE, JOB MANAGER, AND JOB MANAGER'S PORT) , but I am not sure how can i
connect zeppelin to flink SQL gateway. any pointers ?

Thanks
Rajat Ahuja