Hi,

Just to add, when I set back to "true" the web.ui submit property, that is
when the rest endpoint /jars/upload worked again. But in the documentation
reference:

https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/config/

Disabling the UI doesnt disable the endpoint. Is this the expected
behavior?

Regards,
Patricia