发件人: Kenan Kılıçtepe <kkilict...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2023年8月26日 1:14
收件人: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
主题: Stoping a Job Without killing Task Manager

Hi,

When I try to stop a job, if the job can not be stopped after a while, task
manager gets killed.
This is a big problem for me as there may be other jobs running on the same
task manager.
Is there a way to stop jobs that get stuck for some reason without causing the
task manager to terminate?

Thanks
Kenan