Hello!

We have a use case requirement to implement complex joins and aggregation
on multiple sql tables. Today, it is happening at SQLServer level which is
degrading the performance of SQLServer Database.

Is it a good idea to implement it through Apache Flink Table API for
real-time data joins?

ie: there are 10 different sql tables with complex join queries with 10
different conditions. (Approx. - The accumulative 10 tables size is ~100GB
and could grow in future). We don't have experience with Flink Table API
and never measured the performance on such a huge dataset.

Looking for your advice and best alternative if it is not suitable with
Apache Flink Table API.

Thanks!