Hi!
We would like to use hexagonal architecture in our design and treat the
collector as an output port when sending events from the use case.

For that, we would like to call an interface from the use case that
effectively sends the event ultimately via out.collect

The problem is that for instantiating the use case we need to inject the
collector as dependency and we dont have access to the collector at the
process function class level, only at the processelement method level.

Is there any way to access the collector from the process function class,
in the open method ?

Regards,
Oscar