Hei flink community,

We are facing an issue with flink 1.15, 1.16 or 1.16.2 (I tried these 3
versions with same results, maybe it is more general)

I am trying to test table API in local and for that I have the following
dependencies in my job. See the list of dependencies at the bottom of this
email.

When running the tests in local I get the following error:

org.apache.flink.table.api.TableException: Could not instantiate the
executor. Make sure a planner module is on the classpath
Caused by: org.apache.flink.table.api.ValidationException: Could not find
any factories that implement
'org.apache.flink.table.delegation.ExecutorFactory' in the classpath.

But the planner module should be there as you can see in the following
dependencies. I have also checked that is there by looking at the runtime
classpath for tests.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

implementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-api-java:${flinkVersion}"
implementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-runtime:${flinkVersion}"
implementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-planner-loader:${flinkVersion}"

implementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-api-java-bridge:${flinkVersion}"
implementation "org.apache.flink:flink-statebackend-rocksdb:${flinkVersion}"

// Add test dependencies here.
testCompileOnly "org.apache.flink:flink-streaming-java:${flinkVersion}:tests"
testImplementation "org.apache.flink:flink-test-utils:${flinkVersion}"
testImplementation "org.apache.flink:flink-test-utils-junit:${flinkVersion}"
testImplementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-test-utils:${flinkVersion}"
testImplementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-test-utils:${flinkVersion}"
testImplementation "org.apache.flink:flink-table-planner-loader:${flinkVersion}"