The thing is that when I've deployed an application cluster like in example
[1] without any extra configuration and then I killed the TM, submitted job
was moved to "RESTARTING state and then new TM was created after which job
was running again. This is a different behavior that i see when I'm running
session cluster [2].

How I can enable TM HA for session cluster?

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-main/docs/custom-resource/overview/#application-deployments
[2]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-main/docs/custom-resource/overview/#session-cluster-deployments

niedz., 17 wrz 2023 o 10:32 Krzysztof Chmielewski <