Hi Kirti,

AFAIK, u should pay attention to how are the filesystems mounted on the
pod instead of what should be configured as the tmp directory.

In common cases, user may mount a filesystem with a small space(less than
30GB)  for system and a filesystem with a large space(more than 200GB) to
store data.
In this case, u should configure 'io.tmp.dirs' under the data filesystem.

BTW, u can use command *df* to check how are the filesystems mounted in
your pod.
Hope this helps.

Xiangyu

Kirti Dhar Upadhyay K via user <user@flink.apache.org> 于2023年9月15日周五