From: Feng Jin <jinfeng1...@gmail.com>
Sent: 19 September 2023 01:01 PM
To: Kamal Mittal <kamal.mit...@ericsson.com>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: About Flink parquet format

Hi Kamal

What exception did you encounter? I have tested it locally and it works fine.

Best,
Feng

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 11:04 AM Kamal Mittal
<kamal.mit...@ericsson.com<mailto:kamal.mit...@ericsson.com>> wrote:
Hello,

Checkpointing is enabled and works fine if configured parquet page size is at
least 64 bytes as otherwise there is exception thrown at back-end.

Looks to be an issue which is not handled by file sink bulk writer?

Rgds,
Kamal