Hi Kirti,

I think the default file `Source` does not download files locally in Flink,
but reads them directly from S3. However, Flink also supports configuring
temporary directories through `io.tmp.dirs`. If it is a user-defined
source, it can be obtained from FlinkS3FileSystem. After the Flink job is
completed, the directory will be cleaned up.

Best,
Shammon FY