HI Антон,Hang

Thanks Reply

I implemented the RichSinkFunction with HbaseClient ,it works well.
I plan to copy some code from
org.apache.flink.connector.hbase.sink.HBaseSinkFunction mainly the
scheduled batch submit ,but except the converter part .

I think I can read from TableAPI and write with RichSinkFunction.

Is that a routine operation in flink ? mix TableAPI and StreamAPI