Hi Ram,

Thanks for that. We configure a path with ABFSS scheme in the following
settings:

- state.checkpoints.dir
- state.savepoints.dir
- high-availability.storageDir

We use RocksDB with incremental checkpointing every minute.

I found the metrics from Azure in the storage account under Monitoring,
Insights, Failures, scrolling down. I'll attach a screenshot here, although
I'm not sure that works well with the distribution list.

Regards,
Alexis.