Thanks! I saw the first change but missed the third one, that is the
most that most probably explains my problem, most probably the metrics
I was sending with the twitter/finagle statsReceiver ended up in the
singleton default registry and were exposed by Flink with all the
other Flink metrics, but now that Flink uses its own registry I have
no idea where my custom metrics end up