Can someone tell the exact performance effect of enabling bloom filter?
May enabling it cause some unpredictable performance problems?

I read what it is and how it works and it makes sense but  I also asked
myself why the default value of state.backend.rocksdb.use-bloom-filter is
false.

We have a 5 servers flink cluster, processing real time IoT data coming
from 5 million devices and for a lot of jobs, we keep different states for
each device.

Sometimes we have performance issues and when I check the flamegraph on the
test server I always see rocksdb.get() is the blocker. I just want to
increase rocksdb performance.

Thanks