Hi, Madan.

This error seems like that there are some problems when the consumer tries
to read the topic metadata. If you use the same source for these topics,
the kafka connector cannot skip one of them. As you say, you need to modify
the connector's default behavior.
Maybe you should read the code in KafkaSourceEnumerator to skip this error.

Best,
Hang

Junrui Lee <jrlee....@gmail.com> 于2023年11月6日周一 14:30写道: