From: Lasse Nedergaard <lassenedergaardfl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2023 21:20
To: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Flink 1.18 and java 17

Hi

I need some help to figure out how to get Flink 1.18 running on Java 17

According to the documentation for java compatibility I have to set
env.java.opts.all. As I use data types and generic list and maps from JDK.

I need to configure it so it works for both tests using a mini cluster and our
fat jar i application mode.

I can’t find any information how to do the configuration and what the
configuration should be.

If anyone can help me here it would be much appreciated.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard