Hi, Tauseef,

AFAIK, the most common way to get a list of tasks that a particular
job executes is through Flink's Web UI or REST API.

Using the Flink Web UI:
When you run a Flink cluster, a Web UI is launched by default on port
8081 of the JobManager. By accessing this Web UI through a browser,
 you can see a list of jobs, an overview of each job, and detailed
information about a specific job, including the tasks it executes.
Using the REST API:
For example, to get detailed information about a specific job, you
can call the following API: http://<jobmanager-ip>:8081/jobs/<job-id> [1]

> facing the issue where job manager is not able to access task
manager but my jobs are completing with no issues.
This situation indeed seems peculiar. The limited information
provided makes it challenging to pinpoint the exact cause. I would
recommend examining the network state, reviewing the configurations,
and checking both the JobManager and TaskManager
logs for any anomalies or error messages

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.18/docs/ops/rest_api/

Best,
Yuxin