Hi, Ethan,

Do you mean that the jobs of Flink web UI? If I remember correctly, the
order
does change with each refresh, however, there is an option to sort them
using
the provided sort button. If you believe that having a consistent order is
significant necessity, maybe you can start a discussion in the mailing list
improve it.

Best,
Yuxin

Ethan T Yang <ivanygy...@gmail.com> 于2023年12月6日周三 06:47写道: