Hi Team,
 I would like to know the possibility of having two sinks in a single Flink
job. In my case I am using the Flink SQL based job where I try to consume
from two different Kafka topics using the create table (as below) DDL and
then use a join condition to correlate them and at present write it to an
external database (PostgreSQL - as a sink). I would like to know if I can
add another sink where I want to also write it to kafka topic (as the
second sink).
I tried using two sql scripts (two create and two insert for the same) but
was facing an exception* "Cannot have more than one execute() or
executeAsync() call in a single environment. at "*
Also tried to use the StatementSet functionality which again gave me an
exception *"org.apache.flink.table.api.TableException: Only insert
statement is supported now. at ".*
I am looking for some help in regards to this. TIA

*Note:* I am using the Flink UI to submit my job.

*Sample DDL statement used:*String statement = "CREATE TABLE Person (\r\n" +
"  person ROW(id STRING, name STRING\r\n" +
"  ),\r\n" +
"  PRIMARY KEY (id) NOT ENFORCED\r\n" +
") WITH (\r\n" +
"  'connector' = 'upsert-kafka',\r\n" +
"  'topic' = 'employee',\r\n" +
"  'properties.bootstrap.servers' = 'kafka-cp-kafka:9092',\r\n" +
"  'key.format' = 'raw',\r\n" +
"  'value.format' = 'avro-confluent',\r\n" +
"  'value.avro-confluent.url' = 'http://kafka-cp-schema-registry:8081',\r\n"
+
")";

Thanks,