Hi,

I am using Flink version 1.16 and I have a streaming job that uses PyFlinkSQL
API.
Whenever a new streaming event comes in it is not getting processed in the last
Flink operator  ( it performs temporal join along with writing data into Kafka
topic) and it will be only pushed to Kafka on the arrival of the next streaming
event. It is like the last operator needs an event to process the previous
event. Did anyone experience a similar issue?
Really appreciate if someone could advise a solution for this.
Please let me know if you require more input.

Thanks,
Yad