Hi Вова

In Flink, there is no built-in mechanism for caching SQL query results;
every query execution is independent, and results are not stored for future
queries. The StateBackend's role is to maintain operational states within
jobs, such as aggregations or windowing, which is critical for ensuring
data consistency and fault tolerance but is unrelated to result caching.

Вова Фролов <vovafrolov1...@gmail.com> 于2024年1月11日周四 16:27写道: