Hi Yang,

You can run `StandaloneAutoscalerEntrypoint`, and the scale report will print
in log (info level) by LoggingEventHandler[2].

[1]
flink-kubernetes-operator/flink-autoscaler-standalone/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/autoscaler/standalone/StandaloneAutoscalerEntrypoint.java
 at main · apache/flink-kubernetes-operator (github.com)
<https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/blob/main/flink-autoscaler-standalone/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/autoscaler/standalone/StandaloneAutoscalerEntrypoint.java>
[2]
https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/blob/48df9d35ed55ae8bb513d9153e9f6f668da9e1c3/flink-autoscaler/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/autoscaler/event/LoggingEventHandler.java#L43C18-L43C18

Best,
Yu Chen