Hi Chirag,

Indeed, the possibility of using Redis as a state backend for Flink has
been considered in the past. You can find a detailed discussion about this
topic in the JIRA issue FLINK-3035[1] as well as in the comments section of
this PR[2].

The outcome of these discussions was that Redis is not well suited to serve
as a state backend for Flink.

Best regards,
Junrui

[2] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/1617