Hi

In my case I have to query an external system. The system returns n numbers of row in a page and I have to call the system until no more data.
I could use AsyncFunction if I buffer all records and output at the end but I want to “stream” and don’t have enough memory to hold all the data.
AsyncFunction only has one future to return so I can’t see any way to handle n number of results from the external service.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard