Hi Dominick,

In this case the jobs are running using application-mode. All of these were
previously working as expected for the legacy jobs using the same configuration
(however those were running via Ververica Platform and targeting Flink 1.15.2).
I had somewhat expected similar behaviors but it seems there’s something that
is missing.

Thanks,

Rion