Hello,

I have a Flink job that is running in the Batch mode. The source for the job is
a Kafka topic which has limited number of events. I can see that the job starts
running fine and consumes the events, but never makes it past the first task
and becomes idle. The Kafka source is defined to be bounded by following
command: "KafkaSource.builder().setBounded(OffsetsInitializer.latest())".
I expect the job to consume all the events that are in the Kafka topic and then
move to the next task, but I'm not sure if the "OffsetsInitializer.latest()" is
the right OffsetInitializer. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

Cheers,
Irakli