Hi Allison,

The PIPELINE_FIXED_JOB_ID configuration option is not intended for public
use. IIUC, the only way to manually specify the jobId is submitting a job
through the JAR RUN REST API, where you can provide the jobId in the
request body (
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/rest_api/#jars-jarid-run
).

Best,