Hi,
I have a Pojo class like this

public class A {

public String str;

public Set<Integer> aSet;

public Map<String, Double> dMap;

}

However when I start the flink program I get this message:

org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor            [] - Field A#
dMap will be processed as GenericType. Please read the Flink documentation
on "Data Types & Serialization" for details of the effect on performance
and schema evolution.

org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor            [] - Field A#
aSet will be processed as GenericType. Please read the Flink documentation
on "Data Types & Serialization" for details of the effect on performance
and schema evolution.

Also in my code I have added

env.getConfig().disableGenericTypes();

So I don't understand when I use Maps and Sets of primitive types why
is Flink not

able to use PojoSerializer for these fields and even when I have
disabled generics types.

why I am getting message that it will be processed as GenericType?

Any help in understanding what I need to do to ensure all the fields
of my object are handled using PojoSerializer.

Thanks

Sachin