Hi, Nida.
Can you explain more details about "unable to use it." ? Did you get an
exception after using it?

--

    Best!
    Xuyang

在 2024-03-21 21:14:53,"Fidea Lidea" <lideafidea...@gmail.com> 写道:

Thank you Xuyang.
I added the above flink-connector-elasticsearch dependency in my project.
But I am unable to use it.
Can you please share a few sample codes which are using this dependency?

Thanks
Nida