Hi Zhanghao,

flink run -m yarn-cluster -ys 4 -ynm EventCleaning_wl -yjm 2G -ytm 16G -yqu
default -p 8  -yDstate.backend.latency-track.keyed-state-enabled=true -c
com.zkj.task.EventCleaningTask SourceDataCleaning-wl_0410.jar --sourceTopic
dwd_audio_record  --groupId clean_wl_ --sourceServers  x.x.x.x:9092

Tried, it doesn't work, the error is:
Could not get job jar and dependencies from JAR file: JAR file does not
exist: -yDstate.backend.latency-track.keyed-state-enabled=true

Thanks,
Lei