From: Niklas Wilcke
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2024 15:17
To: user
Subject: Pyflink Performance and Benchmark

Hi Flink Community,

I wanted to reach out to you to get some input about Pyflink performance. Are
there any resources available about Pyflink benchmarks and maybe a comparison
with the Java API? I wasn't able to find something valuable, but maybe I missed
something?
I am aware that benchmarking in this case is really dependent and that a
general statement is difficult. I'm rather looking for numbers to get a first
impression or maybe a framework to do some benchmarking on my own. Any help is
highly appreciated. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Niklas