From: Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024 at 3:50 PM
To: Prasad, Neil <neil.pra...@activision.com>
Cc: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.8.0 CRDs
Hi, What do you mean exactly by cannot be applied or replaced? What exactly is
the issue? Are you installing fresh or trying to upgrade from a previous
version? If the latter please follow this: https: //nightlies. apache.
org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-release-1.
8/docs/operations/upgrade/#2-upgrading-the-crdOn
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi,

What do you mean exactly by cannot be applied or replaced? What exactly is the
issue?

Are you installing fresh or trying to upgrade from a previous version? If the
latter please follow this:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-release-1.8/docs/operations/upgrade/#2-upgrading-the-crd<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-release-1.8/docs/operations/upgrade/*2-upgrading-the-crd__;Iw!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!j0sJH5o3E7AdaxqeUacWen27_56e_52lmHdH_ed8oHN1YuEZwzStZ_n403N78wZL3eW6ePLpG9giwfyEdtCYvilyHqBR$>

On Thu, May 9, 2024 at 9:18 PM Prasad, Neil