From: Rajat Pratap <rajat789pra...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2024 13:17
To: Zhanghao Chen <zhanghao.c...@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Java 17 incompatibilities with Flink 1.18.1 version

Hi Zhanghao,

Thank you for your email. I have a few questions regarding migrating our flink
jobs from jdk 8 to 17.
How to get flink libraries' compiled version on jdk17, do we have to do it or
are there any maven artifacts with jdk 17 compiled versions? Our flink jobs are
on jdk 8 on client side, how to migrate to jdk17 with Flink provided jars?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Regards,
Rajat

On Wed, May 29, 2024, 6:16 AM Zhanghao Chen