Hello community,

We have a use case in our Flink job that requires the implementation of
multiple sinks. I need to filter messages based on certain conditions
(information in the message) to determine which sink to dispatch them to.

 To clarify, I would like to implement logic in the operator that precedes
the sink in the job workflow, similar to the following:

   - If the condition is met, send the message to the first sink.
   - Otherwise, send the message to the second sink.

Is it possible to implement this in Flink?

Best regards,