hi, how do I implement AsyncLookupFunctions correctly? I implemented a
AsyncLookupFunction, the eval function has the following signature:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.17/api/java/org/apache/flink/table/functions/AsyncLookupFunction.html
eval(CompletableFuture<Collection<RowData>> future, Object... keys) I also
implemented the Provider:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/api/java/org/apache/flink/table/connector/source/lookup/AsyncLookupFunctionProvider.html
unfortunately there is no documentation on the AsyncLookupFunction and
AsyncLookupFunctionProvider so I feel like I quite in the dark here.
if I register my AsyncLookupFunction as UDF and try to call it with this
example snippet:

WITH tbl AS (SELECT 123 as id, '456' as pmntid, 'IDR' as cur) SELECT * from
tbl join Lateral Table(cashlessInfo(id, pmntid, cur))
I get the following error:
No match found for function signature cashlessInfo(<NUMERIC>, <CHARACTER>,
<CHARACTER>)

I tried creating a DynamicTableSourceFactory and a Table that uses this one
similar to
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.19/docs/dev/table/sourcessinks/#full-stack-example
but I am not sure what schema to use here?
Any help/advice in which direction to investigate further?

--

By communicating with Grab Holdings Limited and/or its subsidiaries,
associate companies and jointly controlled entities (collectively, “Grab”),

 This email
contains confidential information that may be privileged and is only for
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please
do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify Grab
immediately if you have received this by mistake and delete this email from
your system. Email transmission may not be secure or error-free as any
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or
incomplete, or contain viruses. Grab does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in this email that arise as a result of email
transmission. All intellectual property rights in this email and any
attachments shall remain vested in Grab, unless otherwise provided by law