Hello everyone.

I contact you because I'm encountereing some strange difficulties with pyflink
on Kubernetes using the flink operator.
So, first thing first, I was wondering which base image should I use for my
python image that I will then deploy on my Kubernetes cluster ?

Can I use flink official image 1.18.1 ?
FROM flink:1.18.1

RUN mkdir -p /opt/myworkdir
WORKDIR /opt/myworkdir

RUN apt-get update && \
  apt-get install -y python3 python3-pip python3-dev && \
  apt-get clean && \
  rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

RUN alias python=python3 && ln -s /usr/bin/python3 /usr/bin/python

COPY requirements.txt .
RUN pip install --no-cache-dir -r requirements.txt

COPY src .
RUN chown -R root:root *
RUN chmod -R 755 *

Or can I use a base python 3.11 image with installation of java 11 ?
FROM dockerproxy.repos.tech.orange/python:3.11-slim

RUN mkdir -p /opt/myworkdir
WORKDIR /opt/myworkdir

RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y wget tar

RUN wget -O /tmp/openjdk11.tar.gz
https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk11-upstream-binaries/releases/download/jdk-11.0.12%2B7/OpenJDK11U-jdk_x64_linux_11.0.12_7.tar.gz
 \
    && mkdir -p /opt/java/openjdk \
    && tar -xvf /tmp/openjdk11.tar.gz -C /opt/java/openjdk --strip-components=1
\
    && rm -rf /tmp/openjdk11.tar.gz

ENV JAVA_HOME=/opt/java/openjdk
ENV PATH="$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH"

COPY requirements.txt .
RUN pip install --no-cache-dir -r requirements.txt

COPY src .
COPY pyflink*.yaml .
RUN chown -R root:root *
RUN chmod -R 755 *