Hi all,

We are trying to leverage statefun datastream features. After adding
*org.apache.flink:statefun-flink-datastream:3.3.0* in our gradle file, we
are experiencing a runtime error like this,
*Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
‘com.google.protobuf.Descriptors$FileDescriptor
com.google.protobuf.Descriptors$FileDescriptor.internalBuildGeneratedFileFrom(java.lang.String[],
com.google.protobuf.Descriptors$FileDescriptor[])’ *

Before adding the stateful dependencies, we’ve added our own
*com.google.protobuf:protobuf-java:3.22.5* dependency in the gradle file.
And everything worked fine before.

After some investigation, I noticed that at runtime, when jvm loaded
*com.google.protobuf.Descriptors$FileDescriptor* class, it loaded the one
inside *org.apache.flink:statefun-flink-datastream:3.3.0* instead of
*com.google.protobuf:protobuf-java:3.22.5*.

Did I miss something while configuring the dependencies? Thanks!