Hi Li,

The error suggests that Job is not able to acquire the required TaskManager
TaskSlots within the configured time duration of 5 minutes.
Job Runs on the TaskManagers (Worker Nodes). Helpful Link -
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/concepts/flink-architecture/#anatomy-of-a-flink-cluster
TaskSlot information is available in the Flink GUI as below.
If you see available as 0, and the job is not running, it means it is not
able to acquire the required resources (CPU/MEM).
For example - 1 taskslot = 1 compute resource which could be 1 CPU and 4GB
of RAM, this is the config that you define and you get possible Task Slots
for your node type.

[image: image.png]
Thanks
Saurabh