Hello

This is to be able to easily integrate log centralization clients such as nxlog
with flume

The problem is not related to the splitting, or the size, even a message like {
"blah": "blah" } will result in the exception
"org.elasticsearch.common.xcontent.XContentBuilder"

Simeon
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:09:18 PM, Hari Shreedharan