Hello All,    New Flume user here. Please forgive me if my question seems to
obvious or has some misconceptions.
Is it possible to write a Flume agent which takes Avro formatted data and
streams through Flume pipeline setup?Can I expect Avro data streamed from Flume
Source to HDFS Sink to be written in Avro format?
Are there any example documentation or code available to demonstrate above use
case?
I have already tried Flume embedded agent example given on Flume documentation.
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html#rpc-clients-avro-and-thrift
Although this does not serve my purpose as EventBuilder used in this example
takes only ByteArray or String as input for put method.
I appreaciate your time for reading my email. And any reply is greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,