christophe blin wrote:
Sorry Ross but I have no knowledge of JSPWiki so I cannot help for a JSPWiki plugin. BTW, I will look at Daisy and Lenya as I think they can be appropriate for the task I want to do

OK, I should have said "knowledge of how to get the raw format documents out of JSPWiki using wither a java or htpp API". That is the only knowledge required and is a question that should be easily answered by the JSPWiki devs.

Having said that both Lenya and Daisy provide WYSIWYG editing environments and so may be more appropriate to your use case since you are looking for simplicity of content editing.

Ross