Hi All.

I have been working to use a background image for the tabs. I've found in
screen.css that I can change the graphic used for the rounded edges on the top
left and right corners of the tabs, but I can't figure out how to set the
background image for the rest of the tab. I've played around with setting the
repeat value, but I can't get it to look the way I want it to (I end up with
one corner round and the other not rounded).

I noticed that I can set the background color for selected and unselected tabs
in the skinconfig.xml file, but this seems to only want a color value.

So, have I missed something obvious? Is there a way to use an image for the tab
background?

As usual, links and advice are welcome.

Thanks.

Sean Hower - tech writer