Hi David,

Thanks for that link. I have actually seen it before in my previous
work with Cocoon, but have never actually used it. I plan on trying to
get it integrated into my forrest environment early next week.

I guess this question is better for the forrest-dev list, but if you
guys think this kind of functionality is interesting for larger use
can you give me a overview of the process need to implement such a
feature? I assume I would need to:

1) have a new element or edit an existing element in the skinconf.xml
file (+a schema change) to parameterize the behavior
2) editing a sitemap or plugging in a new paging.xmap into the forrest
sitemap.xmap or one of its sub-sitemaps
3) edit the build.xml and properties to get this done and for testing
the functionality?
etc.

Regards,
Rus