Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 16:26 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks for the reponse, the ANT_HOME variable was not cleared. Now I have the following result.
index.html        BROKEN: The string "--" is not permitted within
comments. changes.html todo.html

you *cannot* use something like:
<!--comment -- bla -->

Please look in your files and find '--'/replace '-'.

This also happens sometimes when you have not propoerly closed a comment and so a comment appears in side a comment. For example:

<!-- incorrectly closed comment ->
<anElement>withContent</anElement>
<1-- another comment -->

If you use an XML editor it will spot these errors for you.

In the given plugin I did find any changes.xml or todo.xml files to
serve as exemple.

They are generated from status.xml, see the projectINfo plugin for details.

Ross