The "pelt" skin seems to me a little too complicated. Too many tabs and so on. And I don't know, how to simplify it. On the other hand the "leather-dev" skin seems to fit my needs exactly. That's why I tried it.
Thanks for answer, I'll try to play with the 0.8-dev.
Mirek

David Crossley wrote:

Miroslav Mocek wrote:
Hello,

I've just downloaded forrest 0.7. I've tried to create my own site. I've tried to change skin in forrest.properties.

As you are a new user, it would be better to remain with
the default skin "pelt".

The "leather-dev" is just what it says "development".
If you do want to get involved in development, then
use the current head of Subversion (i.e. 0.8-dev rather
than the 0.7 release).

Even so, be warned that current development (codename "views")
is undergoing rapid change. You are welcome to help.

-David

I saw screenshots in documentation, the leather-dev skin is what I want (http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/images/snapshot-view-viewHelper.png) but I'm not able to get it.

If I edit forrest.properties like this:
project.skin=leather-dev

start forrest run and use browser to view localhost:8888, i get Internal Server Error :
<>Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI index.html
cause Chyba funkce ElemTemplateElement: getHead
request-uri /index.html

I've tried to edit this line:
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view

the plugin was downloaded and installed. But I get the same Internal Server Error.

There is written in documentation, that I need also viewHelper plugin, but I haven't found it.

What's wrong? How can I get the leather-dev skin on my site?
Thank You
Mirek