Brian M Dube wrote:
Hello,

Following the example in the documentation, I've added a custom
pipeline to support rendering existing HTML sources within the local
Forrest installation. The pattern match works and the HTML is skinned.
The problem is that I can't get the transformation to process the
intermediate file. Here is the relevant pipeline:

  <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="/old/*.xml">
      <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{uri}.html" type="html"/>
      <map:transform src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/fixoldhtml.xsl"/>
      <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/html2document.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="idgen"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>
    </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

fixoldhtml.xsl is the stylesheet I made to remove the navigational
markup from the old site, as the documentation describes. Any ideas?

Your pipeline is not being processed. Let me ask a few questions to work out why (I'll also say what the answers should be, in most circumstances).

1) in what file have you placed the above pipeline?
2) where is your HTML source located?
3) what is the request you are making with your browser to retrieve this document?

Ross