We always try and keep a working trunk, most of the Forrest devs use it in production. However, it has not been fully tested and there can be some suprises in there.

Thank you.

I can actually do 99% of what I want by leaving the "tab=" attribute out of the menu entries in site.xml. When that happens, the tab is not highlighted, but the menu remains up and the entry in the menu is highlighted. See <http://PebbleAndAvalanche.com> to see this in action -- at least, until I change it.

Sample entry:

<endorse label="Endorsements" href="endorsements/">
   <personal label="Endorsements" href="endorsements.html"/>
</endorse>

Note the lack of "tab=" in the opening line.

When I come up with a better solution, if I do, I will post it.

Thanks,
 Moshe