Dear Forrest Team,

first of all thank you for providing Forrest. I think it is already extremely helpful to speed up the maintenance of dynamically changing Web sites.

You may take our site into your list of examples:

This site may be an example for a multi language application (English/German).

One side remark: even if it is relatively easy and straight forward to write a multi language application in Forrest, the whole i18n approach is quite static.
A good language model should support links between different language versions of the same side. Example: you may have certain content available only in English. But you want to refer to that content from the German site.

Could the new view concept of version 0.8 solve that issue?

Matthias