On 3/2/06, Nigel Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (Sorry if this is a Cocoon Q. really, but I am working in Forrest and
> similar issues arise here from time to time)
>
> I can happily skin the output of php scripts using redirect-to, the
> FileGenerator etc. as suggested in the Cocoon documentation and at
> various times on this list. That works just fine for me. Unfortunately,
> some of the php scripts I want to use like this take query parts in the
> URL to set parameters. I can't see how to get hold of those in a matcher
> or selector. I can catch "this/that/theother.php" and skin it, but how
> do I get hold of the parameter from "this/that/theother.php?var=42" to
> feed that to the FileGenerator?
>
> Help appreciated.
>
> Nigel

Hi Nigel,
I was thinking there was a better page than this but if you scroll
down this page and look for RequestParameterModule it should do what
you need.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html

In forrest, I think it's prefix is just like that example so it would
be something like: {request-param:var} to get "42" in your url above.

--tim